Blog post #10

I really enjoyed assignment 5 because I have had experience making powerpoints to teach before, but not as comprehensive. I did not include as many features in the powerpoints that I have made before. This assignment really allowed me to think creatively and think about what would work best for the students using these materials. I think for next time I would like to do better with the layout. I would like to look at some examples of other people’s powerpoint and improve my powerpoints visually. 

Here is a screenshot of my powerpoint:



I am planning on becoming a school counselor, and I think surveys would be a great way to get feedback from students that I serve. I would love to hear from my students what they like the best about what I do for them and what else I could do for them that I did not think of. I think surveys are especially helpful to hear from those students that are shy and might not want to express themselves in person. It would be a quick way to get to know how much on average I meet with each student, and if they want more meetings with me or less. 

I think something I would like to learn is making quizzes and tests. I think that is something teachers have to do often and there are many forms of making them. Nowadays, there are many more quizzes and tests that are held online, and I think it would be helpful to practice making them and see what layouts work the best. I would love to achieve this goal by watching some youtube tutorials and exploring different softwares I could use to do so.

 

Comments

Popular Posts