Blog Post #9

 I enjoy that our class is very hands-on and interactive. I have a lot of opportunities to do and practice what we have learned immediately. I think that is how I learn best. We also have activities that allow the class to share their thoughts with each other. I think when I become a teacher; I would love to make my classroom interactive as well. Especially for younger kids, I believe that hands-on activities make them focus better, and when they listen to some information and get to do them right away. The memory gets reinforced, and they will be able to learn better. 

The Open Education Resources (OER) are resources that anyone can freely use to learn something on their own. It is especially helpful for students that lack the resources in the school they are in or are studying on their own. I really like the OER EdX. There are many free or paid online courses offered on this website. People are able to earn certifications and even degrees from this resource! 

I learned a lot of useful skills by doing assignment 4. I have never recorded anything using PowerPoints, and I have never used the speaker note before. I have not made a presentation using PowerPoints for a while now. I think the functions of PowerPoints have improved a lot from the last time I was using it. There are a lot more uses of AI integrated into the software. I liked how in this assignment we were able to use all the functions of Ppt. and think about how we could implement these functions in our future classroom!


Comments

Popular Posts