Web 2.0

I am a little confused using Diigo. I am not the most familiar with this tool and I cannot seem to work it properly. I think it is a useful tool where we can annotate a website and keep notes to ourselves or share to a group, but I think when I was viewing what others share to a group the website is not the most organized. I think when I do research in the future, I will use Diigo to note down what I could use in my work, and it will help me to stay organized.

I have been enjoying the blogs. I think it is an opportunity for me to reflect on what I have learned in class this past week and allow me to ponder on what I think about the topics. I do like the fact that I could take the time and summarize what I learn or reflect on an assignment we have done and think about how I could use those skills in the future classrooms. I think what I have learned the most about blogging for myself is that I do not like writing very much and I do need to do more reflections and think back to what I have learned.

One of the web 2.0 tools that I enjoy using is Youtube. I use it a lot for entertainment as well as studying. There are many people that post useful videos on Youtube about skills, knowledge, or just some fun facts. Youtube allows people to share videos they created and comment on videos that others have created. It is also useful when we have to upload video for homework because there is an “unlisted” function that only allows people with a link to view the video that we have uploaded. I believe that Youtube will be a great tool to use for students doing a project or trying to fill the gap in certain knowledge.


Link to Youtube: YouTube 

 

Comments

  1. I also enjoy the blogs! I agree with you when you say it is an opportunity to reflect, and I have found it very useful in that way. I also enjoy using YouTube and have used it in high school especially when I was struggling in math.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts