Blog Post 8

I acquired lots of new skills working on the web design assignment. I have never designed a website before, so everything was new for me. I had to make my website consistent, meaning to have the same font and similar colors throughout the website to make it look more organized for the readers. Color contrast was also important for when I did the cover for my website. The readers should be able to read the title easily. I liked that I got to imagine what my class website would look like and what I can post on my class website. I think it would be very useful when I become a teacher in the future. My website is https://sisleylxr.weebly.com/about-me.html I definitely use AI tools in my life. I use a lot of translation tools when I am reading, especially when I first came to the US. I also use AI chatbots like ChatGPT and Claude. These are great tools for when I need to come up with ideas for projects and doing research. It can also give me an overview on things without me reading a long article online. I think I am motivated to use AI, but as a student I choose to use it cautiously to avoid unwanted troubles. I feel like I have so many questions about AI tools. I am curious about how they work and how they are able to generate the information we want so fast. It was not as shocking to me as it is to some of the other classmates because I have had some experience using ChatGPT and know how powerful of a tool it is, but it was still very impressive to see what it could do for teachers. I gave ChatGPT the class I want to teach, the grade level, and the class time. I also included what kind of technology I would like to use and told it to include some videos. ChatGPT was able to customize the class plan to everything I said I wanted to include, and when I told it to expand on a certain part, it was able to give more specific instructions. I imagine it could be a great tool for when the teacher has to come up with a class plan really fast on a sick day. I absolutely think AI tools can improve my productivity. AI tools are now able to recognize pictures and transcribe them to words. They can also summarize articles and answer questions about an article. We also witnessed how ChatGPT was able to generate a detailed class plan within seconds. The AI image generator is shocking to me the most. I always think it is such a magical tool to create pictures with descriptions. I think there are many things teachers could utilize AI to do to enhance productivity.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts